Sunday

My First Blog


Ok, I admit, I never actually wanted to start a blog, but with so many family members around the country and a couple in Iraq and other places in the world, I have been asked to start putting my ideas out there onto the world wide web.



Two things that I think you should know.

  1. I am currently attending the Tisch School at NYU. I am studying to be a documentary filmmaker, getting ready to choose between three possible subjects or should I say, they are getting ready to choose me. I have submitted all three project packages to my advisors, sent letters to each group - an old ice packing plant, an off-broadway theater company and a school for the deaf, and now I am just waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed.
  2. I like bears.
So over the course of the next few months, you will hear more about me, how filmmaking has changed my life, how much I am amazed and excited to live and work in New York, plus bits here and there about the fuzzy denizens of the world - like my buddy here.

I hope you come back and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment