Tuesday

After these messages, we'll be right back!

Can't say there is anything better than starting to film the documentary project, because this is my story, or at least it is my POV that will help tell the story. We set up in th director's office near West 53rd and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. He was forthcoming and I think he is going to make my job so much easier.

Not sure when I will have footage of the interview for everyone to see, but I thought I would add these pics to give you an idea of the setup. Jerry helped me set up the lights, but he had to get to his job, so he couldn't stay for the rest of the interview (but thanks Jerry, you rock).



So as promised, my next video blog. Let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions - thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment